Saturday, October 27, 2007

Studio 34

So I'm pretty excited about getting back into music. I started playing in bands early in high school. Since then, I have had the privilege of playing in numerous bands including King Friday, The Given, Slapdown, LoLa, Marmalade Hill. Anyway - it has been a while since I've been involved in an original project (LoLa being the last).

But recently things have just started falling into place - and I'm SUPER excited for this next project. I'll write more about it later, but for now - it's me and Tyson Bateman. We have a space at Positively Fourth Street - Studio 34.

Well - Barb just walked in - we're going to head out on a fun little date - so I'll write more later. Here are some pics of Studio 34:





3 comments:

SWILUA said...

looks great, johnnie! welcome to the blogging world.

Barb said...

Congratulations! You will LOVE blogging- it's very very fun!

scott j said...

the place looks great...i hope taking care of it is not taking away from your rubix cube practice.